This soup is so good and comforting. I doesn't really taste like pumpkin. It has just the right amount of sweetness. You can use evaporated milk instead of the cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautée the onions and mushrooms in the butter until soft.
- 2Sprinkle on the flour and stir.
- 3Add the honey,salt, pepper, curry and nutmeg.
- 4Gradually stir in broth and pumpkin. Simmer for 25-35 minutes.
- 5Stir in the cream and heat through, don't boil.
- 6Taste and reseason!
- 7Garnish with sourcream and parsley.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.2
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 938.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g