Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These muffins are perfect for a gift for a teacher or neighbor. Just throw them in a basket and you have a wonderful thank you.
- 828.06 ml flour
- 709.77 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml salad oil
- 158.51 ml water (add last)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 44.37-59.16 ml cinnamon
- 283.49 g bagof chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together adding water last.
- You can make loaves or muffins.
- I then mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle (cover completely) on top of muffin and then add pecans and sprinkle with more cinn-sugar mixture lightly before I bake.
- Bake for about 25 min or until done.
We loved these muffins for breakfast! They are so good!
I gave this a 4 star rating yesterday, but I am going to rerate it and give it 5 stars!! The longer they sat, the better they got! EVERYONE loves them!! I will still point out that you don't need 2 c. of the cinnamon/sugar mixture...even tho this makes a huge batch of muffins...also I thought maybe the picture looked like it had powdered sugar for a topping instead of granulated sugar. No matter...these are a keeper!! Thanks for a great fall recipe!