Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Master Cook
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin, cooked and mashed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Stir together egg, milk, pumpkin, and oil.
- In another bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in raisins.
- Put in muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees for 18- 20 minutes.
These muffins are very easy to put together and turn out delicious! I strictly followed the recipe this time, but can imagine adding some nuts also. The cinnamon and nutmeg are very nice. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe with us.
These muffins are light and delightful. I cook with fructose instead of white sugar. I also added 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.