Recipe by Dorel
These are delicious, lots of pumpkin flavour. For plump raisins soak in boiling water for about 5 minutes, drain well.I made these today and instead of 3/4 cup oil I used 1/2 cup oil and 1/4 cup apple sauce. I reduced the sugar to 3/4 cup. They are still delicious.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 7 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In beater bowl beat eggs slightly.
- Add the sugar, oil and pumpkin and beat thoroughly.
- Measure and sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix into the creamed mixture.
- Blend until smooth and stir in raisins.
- Bake at 400*F for about 15-20 minutes.