1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Muffins With Raisins
These are delicious, lots of pumpkin flavour. For plump raisins soak in boiling water for about 5 minutes, drain well.I made these today and instead of 3/4 cup oil I used 1/2 cup oil and 1/4 cup apple sauce. I reduced the sugar to 3/4 cup. They are still delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In beater bowl beat eggs slightly.
- 2Add the sugar, oil and pumpkin and beat thoroughly.
- 3Measure and sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 4Mix into the creamed mixture.
- 5Blend until smooth and stir in raisins.
- 6Bake at 400*F for about 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Muffins With Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 245.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g