Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 425.24 g pumpkin puree
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 118.29 ml apple cider
- 828.06 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 19.71 ml cinnamon
- 19.71 ml powdered ginger
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 118.29 ml crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- grease two 12-cup muffin tins.
- Mix toigether pumpkin, sugar and butter.
- Add eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in cider.
- Sift dry ingredients together and slowly add to liquid mixture.
- stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in ginger spoon or pipe into muffin cups.
- Bake until golden- about 20 minutes.
This makes a wonderful holiday muffin, perfect for gift giving, and sharing with loved ones early in the morning. I diced instead of mincing the crystalized ginger, so you could still taste small chunks of it when biting into the muffin. These were superb (and better on day 2). Happy T-Day!