1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Muffins With Crumble Topping (G/F)
I found this recipe in one of my mom's magazines and thought how great it would be to make a GF muffin recipe for my church class. I love the idea of a crumb topping on a pumpkin muffin too. I hope you enjoy. Based on what I've read if you want to use general all purpose flour it should be an equal swap between GF baking flour to all-purpose flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1MUFFINS: In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, pie spice and salt.
- 2In another bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, oil and vanilla.
- 3Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 4Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray or use muffin liners and fill each three-fourths full with batter.
- 5CRUMBLE TOPPING: Combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar and pie spice. Cut in the shortening until crumbly.
- 6Sprinkle crumble topping over each muffin batter.
- 7Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick test passes clean.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes in pan before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely or you may serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Muffins With Crumble Topping (G/F)
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g