1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Muffins With Cream Cheese
It's rich enough but not too sweet and heavy like store bought pumpkin muffins. Molasses and orange juice make these muffins so tasty! (This picture was taken when I baked 12 jumbo sized muffins using the ingredients for 24 regular size muffins.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup safflower oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- pumpkin seeds (optional) or walnuts (optional) or pecans (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together.
- 3In separate large bowl, beat eggs, add sugar and mix well. Add pumpkin puree, oil, molasses and orange juice. Mix until smooth.
- 4Fold dry mixture into large bowl. Do not over mix.
- 5Cut cream cheese bar into 24 pieces. (Keeping cream cheese in freezer while you prepare makes it easier to slice.).
- 6Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- 7Stick cream cheese into the center.
- 8Sprinkle nuts on top (optional).
- 9Bake about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Muffins With Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 190.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g