These are moist, spicy, filling muffins. They're full of good for you ingredients too! Great for breakfast or a lunch box treat. Makes 24 regular sized muffins or 48 mini muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml old fashioned oats
- 59.14 ml oat bran
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml allspice
- 236.59 ml applesauce
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 118.29 ml canola oil (or melted butter, yum!)
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml date sugar (sucanat or brown sugar can be used in place of the date sugar but will make the muffins slightly swe)
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans (or nut of choice) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line muffin tins with papers. I usually give a light mist of nonstick spray inside the papers.
- 3Combine all dry ingredients (1st 10) in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 4Combine all wet ingredients and sugar in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- 5Mix nuts into wet ingredients.
- 6Pour dry ingredients onto wet ingredients and gently fold together until just moistened. Be careful not to over mix.
- 7Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes (regular size muffins).
- 9Bake for 15 minutes (mini muffins).
- 10While muffins are baking prepare glaze:.
- 11Melt butter.
- 12Whisk in cinnamon, vanilla and confectioners sugar.
- 13Whisk in milk.
- 14Set aside.
- 15Remove muffins from oven and spoon on glaze.
- 16As the glaze melts, spread over tops of muffins.
- 17Let cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Muffins W/ Cinnamon Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: