- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons pepitas or 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 6 muffin tins with coconut oil or use muffin cups.
- Mix all ingredients except pepitas and pour evenly into tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- Sprinkle almonds on top immediately after taking them out of the oven.