Recipe by WI Cheesehead
I forgot to save where I got this from! These cook up really nice and light. I used vegetable glycerin instead of honey (with a little added Stevia). I didn't have pumpkin pie spice, so I used 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp ginger and 1/4 tsp nutmeg.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin puree (if canned, NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sea salt, baking soda, cream of tartar and spice(s).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and honey.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, mixing well.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined cupcake tins (or silicone tins) and bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy.