Have not tried this recipe. I'm posting it for a request for someone who needs to use up a small amount of leftover pumpkin. This recipe looks simple quick and easy and uses only 1/2 cup of pumpkin.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Beat egg slightly.
- Combine egg, milk, pumpkin, and oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixture all at once and stir until they are combined.
- Batter should be lumpy.
- Fold in raisins.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Note: Thanks to a recent review by Kasha, please note that this recipe does not work well with paper cups as it may stick to them.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 400º degrees.