Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is a very simple and delicious recipe.
- 15 ounces pumpkin, can
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cinnamon baking chips
- See cake mix box for oven setting. The brand I use has 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix and pumpkin. I use a mixer.
- Then add the cinnamon chips.
- Place in muffin pans. ( would probably be good in a sheet cake pan also.).
- Use cooking time on cake mix too.
Thank you for a super simple recipe! I didn't have cinnamon chips so made one batch with out and one batch with chocolate chips. I also added a little bit of pumpkin pie spice. Yummy!
Wow! I admit that I was very skeptical but these are absolutely amazing! Didn't have cinnamon chips so we just added cinnamon and other spices. We topped some of them with caramel cream cheese icing! OMG! My dinner guests were raving! Will def make again and again!
Great recipe, and unbelievably easy! Devoured by kids and adults alike. Thanks for sharing!