Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make these in the fall time, my family just loves these. My DH Aunt made these and gave me the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon for topping.
- Beat eggs, milk, pumpkin and oil, stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over muffins.
- Bake 15 minutes or until muffin center springs to touch.
i subbed applesauce for the oil in this to cut back on fat content...only problem i had was there was no oven temp specified so my first batch we're trial and error...might try to fix that ;)