- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the eggs, pumpkin, sugar, applesauce, and water.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet just until mixed.
- Spoon into greased or paper-lined muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.