Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful and easy. Great for a Fall snack.
Make and share this Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml pumpkin (canned "or" fresh)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml melted shortening
- 414.03 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- Blend pumpkin, eggs, water, and shortening in large bowl.
- Sift together remaining ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture.
- Fill greased muffin tins about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes or until set when touched.
Delicious, moist, and really smooth flavor. Only made one small addition... pecans. I took them to work and they were a hit! This was a great way to use the fresh pumpkin left over from Halloween.
I could hardly wait for these to come out of the oven. What an incredible smell, and the taste was even better. Soft, tender, spiced just right and umm, umm good. My husband and I agree that these are some of the best pumpkin muffins we have ever had. Thanks Nurse Di.
We thought these muffins were excellent. A wonderful spiced flavor that smelled so good when baking. Very soft and tender. We ate these while they were still warm with a litte butter. A great way to start a cool, crisp fall day.