Recipe by BurtonFanatic
Sweet treat for dessert, or at any time of the day. From SparkPeople.com NUTRITION INFO Calories: 232.5 Fat: 5.6 g Carbohydrates: 35.5 g Protein: 8.2 g
Top Review by gail.thompson
I was concerned that you would be able to taste the olive oil but the taste was very mild and they tasted great! When I made this recipe, I ended up with 20 muffins, not 9. My kids loved these as well! Thanks!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin, oil, and water in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and spices in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and stir to blend.
- Place batter 3/4 to top of non-stick or lightly oiled muffin tins. You may also use cupcake cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from pan right away.