Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love baking with Pumpkin--it makes everything moist and delicious. You can be creative with this one and add in raisins or chocolate chips.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raisin (or choc. chips)
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Grease bottom of muffin cups.
- Mix all ingredients and stir until flour is moistened and mixed well.
- Fold in raisins (or other).
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar over each muffin. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
I have just discovered a new love for baking. Being fairly new to it, crazy recipies scare me. This one was perfect. Not only was it easy, but they turned out great. It took all of 2 minutes for my hubby (who doesn't eat anything sweet) to get into these muffins.Two days after making 2 dozen, not only were they gone, but ive had special requests for more. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!!!
Light, moist, wonderful. Thanx!
I had leftover canned pumpkin, so I made these tonight. I used one cup of Libby's pumpkin and just a splash of milk to moisten it. It made fab muffins! Thank you.