Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on taste of home, and it was so good I had to share.
Make and share this Pumpkin Mousse Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Mix milk & pudding until thick.
- Mix pumpkin and spice well and fold into pudding.
- Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Put into 4 individual ramekins.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with rest of whipped topping.
OMG this was so good. I don't normally like instant pudding, but with the pumpkin you didn't even know this was instant. I made as posted except I only used 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. This is a great low calorie substitute when you are hungry for pumpkin pie and ready in a hurry. Thanks so much for posting Kwlabear.