Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light, fluffy version of pumpkin pie! I made it for a dinner party and it was enjoyed by all including those that did not care for traditional pumpkin pie!
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) containerthawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Whisk together pumpkin, whipped topping, and spice until smooth.
- Add the dry pudding mix and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into ready-made pie crust (or your own from scratch if you like).
- Refrigerate until mousse has thickened.
Light & yummy! This will be perfect to finish off the over-eating we all do at Thanksgiving!!!
I made this as a pudding, just put it in a pretty bowl. Awesome flavor!!
I felt the pie looked a little too plain so to dress it up I sprinkled toasted coconut on top.