Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (readymade kind)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagelowfat instant vanilla pudding or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided in half
- Mix together milk, pumpkin pudding mix (dry), spice in bowl with electric mixer till smooth.
- Fold in half the Cool Whip and spoon into crust.
- Layer top with rest of the Cool Whip (should be about 1/4-1/2" thick on top).
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours minimum before servings.