Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very rich and tasty.
- 354.88 ml cold nonfat milk
- 28.34 g package sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 236.59 ml fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding.
- Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.