1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Mousse
Very rich and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 2Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 3Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding.
- 4Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- 5Transfer to individual serving dishes.
- 6Refrigerate until serving.
- 7Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 141.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
fat-free whipped topping