Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very rich and tasty.
Make and share this Pumpkin Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding.
- Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.