Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These would be so good with cream cheese. From Oxmoor House.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add egg, beating well.
- Add pumpkin and molasses, beating well.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture, beating at medium-low just until blended.
- Stir in pecans. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Remove from pans immediately.
I made two types of muffins for my sons and their friends. I thought they'd eat the blueberry ones and leave the pumpkin ones. I was wrong. They ate both and took all the leftovers back to college with them. These are definitely a hit at my house
I've been making these exact muffins and we love them!