Cooking Light. Nov 06.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- cooking spray
- 1 cup cubed peeled fresh pumpkin (1/2-inch cubes, about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Place pumpkinseeds in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Remove from pan.
- 3Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pumpkin, and cook 8 minutes or until browned and tender. Remove from pan. Add thyme, tossing to combine. Cool.
- 4Combine vinegar, oil, syrup, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad greens; toss well to coat. Add pumpkin and pumpkinseeds; toss.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Mixed Greens Salad With Maple Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens