Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Cooking Light. Nov 06.
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- cooking spray
- 1 cup cubed peeled fresh pumpkin (1/2-inch cubes, about 8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place pumpkinseeds in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Remove from pan.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pumpkin, and cook 8 minutes or until browned and tender. Remove from pan. Add thyme, tossing to combine. Cool.
- Combine vinegar, oil, syrup, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad greens; toss well to coat. Add pumpkin and pumpkinseeds; toss.