1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Mincemeat Bars
1 hr 10 mins
Got this from a mincemeat brand website. I haven't tried them yet but they sound good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, cold
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (27 ounce) jar ready-to-use mincemeat (Regular or Brandy & Rum)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Combine flour and sugars; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts.
- 3Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press the rest on the bottom and halfway up sides of a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 4Spoon mincemeat over crust.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients except reserved crumb mixture and mix well. Pour over mincemeat. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- 6Bake 15 minutes; reduce oven to 350. Bake 40 minutes longer or until golden brown around the edges.
- 7Cool. Cut into squares.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature. You also can top this with ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Mincemeat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.1
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 223.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 73.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g