Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, but this is just nummy and great for the Holidays
Make and share this Pumpkin Martini Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fluid ounce heavy whipping cream (or for a little lighter you can use half and half)
- 1 fluid ounce spiced rum (Captain Morgans is great)
- 1 fluid ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- whipped whipping cream
- Fill your martini shaker with crushed ice and use a chilled martini glass.
- Put all ingredients in shaker and shake for a minute or so.
- Pour into glass. Grind a little nutmeg on top.
- You can also rim the glass with cinnamon sugar and put in a cinnamon stick.
Wow, this is so decadent it's more like a dessert! I made the syrup from scratch using the "Pumpkin Spice Syrup for Lattes" recipe from Food.com. A little gritty, but great flavor.
Oh WOW! This was wonderful! Pumpkin heaven in a martini glass. This would be an awesome addition to the Thanksgiving social hour or even better switching out the pumpkin syrup for ginger syrup and having a Gingerbreadtini at Christmas! Thanks so much debicooks! Made for PAC Fall 2007.