- cinnamon-flavored syrup (optional)
- graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- 29.58 ml canned pumpkin puree
- 56.69 g half-and-half
- 14.17 g vanilla-flavored vodka
- 14.17 g spiced rum (like Captain Morgan's)
- 14.17 g butterscotch-flavored schnapps
- 1.23 ml pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip rim of martini glass in cinnamon-flavored syrup, then into graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add pumpkin puree, half-and-half, vanilla vodka, rum, butterscotch schnapps, and pumpkin pie spice. Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds, Strain into prepared glass and serve immediately.