Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make sure to chill glass and serve drink ice cold! Delicious for fall cocktail party!
- cinnamon-flavored syrup (optional)
- graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce spiced rum (like Captain Morgan's)
- 1⁄2 ounce butterscotch-flavored schnapps
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Dip rim of martini glass in cinnamon-flavored syrup, then into graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add pumpkin puree, half-and-half, vanilla vodka, rum, butterscotch schnapps, and pumpkin pie spice. Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds, Strain into prepared glass and serve immediately.