1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake W/ Chocolate Mousse
2 hrs 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe somewhere, off a can, or label or something, years ago. I've made many modifications since then and though I would share. Note: I've written this recipe to make 1 cake, but I usually make 2 cakes whenever I make this, because you end up using a lot of portions of items and with 2 cakes you use up all of what you buy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22 ounces approx. 1 1/2 boxes gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- 1/3-2/3 cup margarine
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2Finely chop/grind Gingersnap cookies to create crust from the crumbs. 1 1/2 boxes of cookies will make approximately 4 cups of crumbs.
- 3Slowly add margarine to crumbs, while mixing. Use more margarine as needed to make crust stick to pan.
- 4Press crust mixture onto spring-form pan, all the way up the sides of pan.
- 5Bake crust at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- 7Combine softened cream cheese, 1/2 Cup (only) sugar, vanilla.
- 8Mix at medium speed until smooth/well-blended.
- 9Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 10Put aside 1 Cup of this batter and chill in fridge.
- 11Add remaining 1/4 Cup sugar, pumpkin, and spices to remaining batter and mix well.
- 12Chill pumpkin batter in fridge as well (Chilling is not necessary, but it helps maintain the layers in the next step).
- 13Alternately layer pumpkin and cream cheese batters over crust.
- 14Cut through the batters with a knife several times for a marble effect.
- 15Bake pie at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 minutes.
- 16Loosen cake from sides of pan and cool before removing from pan completely.
- 18Mix softened cream cheese and frosting together until well-blended.
- 19Fold in cool whip.
- 20Put topping on cooled cake; it should reach just under the top of the crust.
- 21Shave/grate chocolate bar and add on top of whipped topping for garnish.
- 22Also, if crust is still too tall, even out crust with knife and garnish topping cake with bits of crust as well.
- 23Keep refridgerated until served.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake W/ Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.9
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 777.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g