- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crumbs, pecans and margarine; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. bake 10-minutes at 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2-c sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well after each.
- Reserve 1 cup of batter.
- Add remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices to remaining batter mixing well.
- Spoon pumpkin and cream cheese batters alternately over crust.
- Cut through batters with a knife multiple times to create a marble effect.
- bake 55 minutes at 350°F.
- loosen cake from edge of pan;cool before removing rim, refrigerate.