Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups gingersnap crumbs (cookies smashed)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crumbs, pecans and margarine; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. bake 10-minutes at 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2-c sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well after each.
- Reserve 1 cup of batter.
- Add remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices to remaining batter mixing well.
- Spoon pumpkin and cream cheese batters alternately over crust.
- Cut through batters with a knife multiple times to create a marble effect.
- bake 55 minutes at 350°F.
- loosen cake from edge of pan;cool before removing rim, refrigerate.
Great recipe .. First time I made cheesecake, and it turned out great .. thanks
This went fast at a recipe exchange. This one I enjoyed the most
This cheesecake is the best!!! It was extremely easy to make and the taste was outstanding. I had to bake mine for a little over an hour but, otherwise, I followed the recipe exactly. Thanks so much for posting this-- my husband and I ate half of it in one sitting alone! : )