Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a fantastic recipe to serve in autumn, around Halloween. It seems very time consuming, but that is the refrigerating time. The outcome will be a luscious cheesecake! 8) ** NOTE: if using 13x9-inch pan, bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until cake is set when shaken**
Top Review by annconnolly
This is the same recipe I found in an Eagle Brand leaflet. The one I tried called for 1/2 pint (1C) whipping cream for the topping. And I used regular cream cheese, not fat free. (it's too thin)
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 sugar or 1⁄4 Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teapsoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Pecan maple glaze
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup finly chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine crumb sugar and butter.
- Press mixture into 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
- Then add condensed milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin, maple syrup, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix up well.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours or until appears to be set when shaken.
- Let cool for about 1 hour, then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, add pecan maple glaze.
- You may add, whipped cream, chocolate or sliced pecans to garnish if desired!
- --Pecan maple glaze--.
- In saucepan combine maple syrup and whipping cream.
- Bring it to a boil for about 15-20 minutes, or until thick.
- Stir on occasion.
- Lastly, add in pecans.