2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This Comes from Miss Sandra Lee herself. A great cookbook called Semi-Homemade cooking 3. This also works well with molasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- 1 loaf cinnamon-raisin bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup grade a maple syrup
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar brandied hard sauce
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Toss together cubed raisin bread and pecans in casserole dish.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, EXCEPT hard sauce and maple extract. Pour over bread cubes. Let soak for 1 hour, occasionally pressing bread down into custard.
- 5Bake bread in heated oven for 60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 6Remove hard sauce lid and place jar in microwave-safe bowl. Fill bowl with water halfway up the side of the jar. Heat on High in microwave for 30-40 seconds. Remove and stir in maple extract. Drizzle over bread pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Maple Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 49.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brandied hard sauce