Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Why have granola BARS when you can make granola PUCKS? A full box of Nature's Path Chia Plus Coconut Chia Granola packs into these delicious, portable breakfasts, with lots of hone-roasted pumpkin and dried mango too!
- 1⁄2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup muscovado sugar
- 1⁄4 cup golden syrup or 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1⁄4 cup pea protein powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 cups nature's path coconut chia granola cereal
- 1⁄2 cup large-flake rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup rice bran
- 1⁄2 cup diced dried mango
- Heat the oven to 325°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, beat together the pumpkin, peanut butter, sugar, syrups, stevia, protein powder and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the granola, oats, bran and mango, stirring until everything is well coated.
- Pack ¼ cupfuls into the liners, pressing in as well as you can with the back of a spoon or disher.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and press the tops of the pucks down firmly to compact.
- Cool 10 minutes in the tin, then move the pucks to a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before eating or storing in the fridge (up to 1 week) or freezer (up to 2 months).