Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
What is so fantastic about this great tasting recipe is that it is only 3 WW points. YEAH!
- 12 graham cracker squares (2 1/2")
- 2 cups pumpkin (1-16oz can)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow (2oz)
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- Place 9 graham crackers in a 9x9 cake pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, water, and marshmallows.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture starts to boil and marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Place saucepan on a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Gently fold Cool Whip Free into cooled pumpkin mixture.
- Carefully spread mixture evenly over graham crackers.
- Crush remaining 3 graham crackers.
- Evenly sprinkle cracker crumbs over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.