Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect for the holidays & fall! Found on a FB link. :) There is only one other recipe similiar on Food.com, but this one has more ingredients and qualifies as a different recipe. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook macaroni & drain.
- In a saucepan over medium heat blend cream cheese, pumpkin and buttermilk until smooth.
- Mix together grated cheeses in a bowl and reserve 1 cup.
- Add remaining cheeses and seasonings to saucepan. Stir until well blended.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in macaroni.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and top with the reserved cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.