One of my wife's co-workers made this for a holiday party and she loved it so much that she got a copy of the recipe to make at home. Since I use Food.com to consolidate all of my dishes (makes shopping so much easier) it became my task to track down the original recipe and transfer it here. I found the original at http://sweettreatsmore.com/2011/11/pumpkin-lust-cake/ so credit to them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the crust: Combine butter, flour, chopped pecans and sugar and press into a 9 x 13 in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 2For the Cream Cheese Layer: Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cups cool whip until smooth. Spread over crust.
- 3For the Pumpkin Layer: Mix pudding mixes with cold milk, whisking for several minutes. Set it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to let it thicken. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with remaining container of cool whip. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 4Cut into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Lust Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 168.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pumpkin spice pudding mix