Prep 10 mins
Cook 26 mins
Pumpkin, Lentil and Pea Curry
Make and share this Pumpkin, Lentil and Pea Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion
- 400 g pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons curry paste
- 400 g lentils
- 400 g tomatoes
- 200 g peas
- 2 naan bread
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion over a low heat for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
- Add the pumpkin and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Add the Balti paste and cook for a further minute.
- Add the lentils with liquid from the can and the chopped tomatoes. Simmer very gently, covered with a lid, for 15 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- Add the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with naan bread and basmati rice.