1/1 Photo of Pumpkin, Leeks and Turnips
A recipe from the famous Silver Spoon book of Italian cookery. A fantastic and healthy side to meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 200°C.
- 2Put the pumpkin on a sheet of foil and bring the foil over the top of the pumpkin to create a sealed packet.
- 3Put on a tray and bake for 1/2 hour.
- 4About 10 minutes before the pumpkin is done, heat the oil in a pan and add the leeks and pumpkin.
- 5Fry until the turnip is tender, adding a bit of water from time to time if necessary to keep the pan from drying out too much.
- 6Add the baked pumpkin slices to the pan and cook a couple more minutes.
- 7Season, then put in a bowl, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin, Leeks and Turnips
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: