- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.25 ml ground cloves
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crumb crust (9 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Separate one cup of the batter from the rest.
- Pour the rest of the batter into the crust.
- Mix the pumpkin and spices into the one cup of batter and then pour this onto the rest of the batter in the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.