Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy to make pumpkin cheesecake that tastes great. My wife found this recipe on a box of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.25 ml ground cloves
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crumb crust (9 inch)
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Separate one cup of the batter from the rest.
- Pour the rest of the batter into the crust.
- Mix the pumpkin and spices into the one cup of batter and then pour this onto the rest of the batter in the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Delicious! rich! creamy! decadant! wonderfully easy! followed the instructions exactly, I love this cheesecake.
Didn't turn out well. Found this same recipe on another website after I had already made it. The correct way to make this is to pour the 1 cup of cream cheese filling into the bottom of the crust and mix the remaining cream cheese mixture with the pumpkin. The recipe listed here states to mix the 1 cup of cream cheese mixture with the pumpkin mixture. I didn't have enough pumpkin mixture to cover the first layer entirely. Very disappointed. It was like a cheesecake with a small amount of pumpkin. Instead, had I used the majority of the cheesecake filling to mix with the pumpkin it would have been delicious just like I have eaten before.
Doesn't get any easier or any better than this! I have made regular pumpkin cheesecakes before but the layer in this makes it so much prettier!! I accidentally bought canned pumpkin pie mix, instead of just regular pumpkin so only added a little bit of the spices in. The layers turned out so beautifully. I think next time I might do 3 layers, two pumpkin and one white. The texture of the cheesecake is perfect too, delicious. I doubled the recipe and made two, I did bake it for 10 extra minutes.