1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
Rick Young's Note:
An easy to make pumpkin cheesecake that tastes great. My wife found this recipe on a box of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- 2Add the eggs and mix well.
- 3Separate one cup of the batter from the rest.
- 4Pour the rest of the batter into the crust.
- 5Mix the pumpkin and spices into the one cup of batter and then pour this onto the rest of the batter in the pie shell.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 387.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g