1 hr 15 mins
Chef MB's Note:
This is Pam from Clifton, NJ's recipe, that came from the WWRecipes ezine. I wanted nutritional info and a safe place to keep it. If you try, please let us know how it turns out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package lasagna noodles, no-boiling variety
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- hot sauce
- couple pinches cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 5 -6 leaves sage, sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- 2Combine ricotta, egg, nutmeg and black pepper in a small bowl, set aside. Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Cook onion and garlic over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes (add a little of the.
- 3broth to the saute if the pan gets too dry), then stir in the broth,.
- 4pumpkin and evaporated fat free milk. Add the hot sauce,.
- 5cinnamon and nutmeg and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Stir in the sliced sage.
- 7Spray a 9X13" baking pan with cooking spray. Begin the assembly:.
- 8spread a thin layer of pumpkin mixture on the bottom. Top with.
- 9a layer of the dry noodles (you may need to break them up some.
- 10to fit them neatly in one layer), then plops of ricotta (use 1/3 of it),.
- 11then about 1 third of the pumpkin mixture, then again and then.
- 12a third time.
- 13Top with the parmesan cheese.
- 14Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover, and bake for 10 minutes more.
- 15Remove from oven and allow it to rest for about 10-15 minutes.
- 16before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: