Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good treat for a Halloween party from the pastry chef at Langdon Hall, a small Canadian luxury hotel & spa.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- Bring sugar, butter& syrup to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by scant tablespoonsful onto a parchment lined cookie sheet- 3 inches apart& no more than 6 at a time.
- Bake in center of a preheated 350F oven until slightly darkened (about 10 minutes).
- Let stand on pan on a rack for 2 minutes to firm.
- Transfer to rack to cool.