1 hr 30 mins
A spicy, moist, scrumptious fall/holiday cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package spice cake mix, without pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin or 2 cups mashed cooked pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope whipped dessert topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1To make glaze: In a small mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar, butter, and Kahlua.
- 2Stir until mixture is smooth; set aside.
- 3To make cake:In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix and pumpkin.
- 4Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed until cake mix is moistened.
- 5Increase mixer speed to medium; add eggs, one at a time; beat well after each addition.
- 6Add in the water and Dream Whip mix; beat 2 minutes.
- 7Pour batter into a greased/floured 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 8Bake at 350° for45 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 9Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- 10Turn cake out onto a serving tray.
- 11Let cake cool slightly.
- 12Drizzle cake with Kahlua Glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Kahlua Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4147.6
- Calories from Fat 1395
- Total Fat 155.0 g
- Saturated Fat 68.5 g
- Cholesterol 968.0 mg
- Sodium 4111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 633.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 460.5 g
- Protein 55.2 g