Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are yummy and look so festive for the holidays
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) spice cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- sifted confectioners' sugar
- prepared vanilla frosting
- red and green gumdrop, sliced
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour into greased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until bars just begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Cut into bars.
- Pipe a swirl of frosting in the center of each bar.
- In the center of each swirl put 2 slices of green gum drops to resemble holly leaves and 3 slices of the red gum drops to resemble holly berries.
- Very festive.
I made these YEARS ago and lost the recipe. They were such a huge hit and this Christmas my mother requested them. Thank goodness I was able to find the recipe here! Thanks!