Recipe by Grannydragon
Something a bit unique. A molded salad or a dessert. Chilling time is not given, in instructions.
Top Review by regina rose
This didn't go over to well at Thanksgiving dinner.I noticed people that took it really didn't eat it all or didn't take 2nds.I came home with a full bowl of it ,only to throw it all out.Sorry I thought the idea of pumpkin jello sounded good,but I really didn't enjoy the lemon flavor mingled with the pumpkin.Maybe making it with unflavored gelatin would be better.Thanx for sharing!
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin (I use sugar free)
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (or Splenda)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pie mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped