My Private Note
- 1Cut up and dice 1 medium pumpkin.
- 2For 2 bowls of pumpkin use 1 bowl of sugar.
- 3Cut up 4 lemons and 4 oranges.
- 4Combine pumpkin, lemon and orange and cover with the sugar.
- 5Let stand over night.
- 6Next day, mix well and cook until pumpkin is clear.
- 7Pack in sterile jars and seal immediately.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2451.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 640.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 620.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: