1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Ice Cream With Spiced Pita Chips
This recipe was created for the 13th RSC Contest. It requires the use of an ice cream maker. Do not use olive oil flavored cooking spray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml milk (I used 1 1/2 %)
- 473.18 ml half-and-half cream
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml honey
- 118.29 ml canned pumpkin
- 4.92 ml instant coffee granules
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground cardamom
- 1Mix all ice cream ingredients in a bowl with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes, until sugar and honey are dissolved.
- 2Turn on ice cream maker and pour ingredients into top. Let ice cream maker process for about 20-30 minutes and preferred consistency reached.
- 3To make pita chips, heat oven to 350°F.
- 4Mix together tbsp sugar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp ground cardamom.
- 5Slice pita breads into 8 wedges each and place on cookie sheet.
- 6Spray pita chips with cooking spray. Sprinkle sugar mixture generously over pita chips. Turn pita chips over. Spray other side with cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 7Bake in heated oven for 8-9 minutes.
- 8To serve, scoop ice cream into dish and garnish with 2-3 pita chips and cinnamon stick if using.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Ice Cream With Spiced Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 264.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g