Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 cup prepared pumpkin pie filling
- 1 quart good vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Slightly soften ice cream and spoon into food processor or large mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin pie filling to ice cream and pulse with food processor until smooth and blended.
- If mixing with electric mixer, beat until blended and smooth.
- Poour into graham cracker crust and freeze until firm, approx.
- 2 hours.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and spread over pie before serving.
This is absolutely delicious! I love the pumpkin pie flavored ice cream at the famous chain, and this is every bit as good!