Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For the low fat fans, use fat free ice cream and fat free margarine. It is still very good.
- 1 (18 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch)
- Beat pumpkin mix and ice cream together.
- Spoon mix into pie crust.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- In a sauce pan heat the brown sugar ans butter until boiling.
- Remove from heat and then drizzle over pie.
- Place back in the freezer until pie sets, firm.
- Before serving let the pie set at room temp for 15 minutes.